Our site is regularly updated with a variety of vacancies, for current positions or to send us your details for future roles please click on the links to the right.
If you would like to submit a speculative enquiry please email us your CV or alternatively fill in the acdc application form and send it to the address below, where we will place your application on file in the event of a suitable post becoming available.
Please visit our site again as our vacancies are updated regularly.
Please forward all enquiries and applications to:
Simon Stead, Head of HR
acdc Head Office
Tel: +44 (0) 845 862 6400
Fax: +44 (0) 845 862 6401
Sales & Order Processing (3month contract)
We are currently looking to recruit a Sales and Order Processing to assist with the efficient and effective operation of the Global Service Department, providing sales order processing and pricing support. You will also deal with purchase orders and customer enquiries and assist the Zumtobel Group Sales Teams with their design specification.
- Sales order processing and accurate management of the Purchase Orders from the Zumtobel Group, including pricing queries, cancellations and increases.
- Answering of company telephone calls as required.
- Provide customer based solutions based around acdc Lighting Portfolio. Where no acdc solution exists, advise customer of possible “Pro-acdc” solutions.
- Liaise and provide admin support with “in-field” sales engineers to further develop relationships with customers to provide responsive and effective service where necessary.
- Assisting with general office administration as and when required.
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries using appropriate methods.
- Use relevant systems including CRM and ERP to update relevant information held in these systems.
- Attend training and develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills and work within the company procedures and policies at all times.
- Customer Focus
- Commercial Awareness
- Team Working
- Planning & Organising
Please forward all applications in writing, enclosing a CV for reference to Lisa Clarke or Simon Stead
Closing Date: COB 8th December 2017